Water - 3 Tbs
Apple cidar vinegar - 11/2 tbs
Olive Oil - 1 Tbs
Corn (obviously :) )
Unsalted butter - 1 tbs
Garlic -2 clove minced
Parsley - Fresh preferred, I used dry; as I ran out of fresh
Pepper & salt 1/8 tbs or to taste
Make It :
1. Combine water and vinegar in a bowl and keep it aside
2. Heat oil in big pan ( it should hold the long corn). Add the corn and cook turning occasionally, until browned in spot, about 7-8 minutes
3. Add minced garlic and butter and cook, stirring constantly until the fragrant but garlic is not browned, for about 10-30 seconds.
4. Carefully pour water and vinegar mixture, cover and reduce the heat to medium (be careful; it will bubble vigorously). Occasionally shake the pan gently until the corn is crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat; sprinkle, parsley, salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Enjoy.