Ingredients:Coriander seeds - 2 Tbs
Cumin - 2 Tbs
Dry Coconut flakes- 2 CupsCurry leaves - Handful
Sugar - 1 tbs
Salt - 1 tbs or to taste
Garlic - 6-7 cloves
- Dry powder the coconut powder with curry leaves, garlic and tamarind.
- Mix this with ground channa dal powder.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and mix really well with hand or spatula.
- Store it in a air tight container.
- You can eat this with ghee or oil for dosa or idli.
- You can store this for couple of weeks. Also you can store this pudi in freezer for many months.
- My mother in law gave me this delicious recipe and I am thankful to her. I call this as 'atte chutney pudi'.