Ingredients: Serves 2 adults
Cannallini beans - 1 cup; rinsed and drained ( from can)
Red Kidney beans - 1 cup; rinsed and drained ( from can)
Black beans - 1 cup ; rinsed and drained ( from can)
1 can 15 oz diced tomato
Vegetable broth - 3 cups
Frozen baby Lima beans - 1 cup
Green bell pepper - 1/2 cup chopped
Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
Chilly powder - 1 tbs or to taste
Minced Pickled jalapeno - 2 tbs
Garlic - 2 cloves minced
Cumin powder - 1 Tbs
Coriander powder - 1 Tbs
Oregano - 2 Tbs
Quinoa - 1/3 cup
Cheese - 1/2 cup
Salt and pepper to taste
Hot sauce - 1 Tbs
Cilantro - Hand full
Lot of ingredients ? ah! .. don't you worry, it is very easy to make and you will love the taste!
Easy steps :
- Combine all the ingredients except quinoa, cheese, salt and pepper
- bring it to boil on medium heat for 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add quinoa; cover and cook for 10 more minutes
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste
- Just before serving, add cheese and garnish with cilantro.
- You can serve with rice
- You can serve with bread
- I made bread sandwich with lettuce and cucumber . Stuffed with this delicious chili inside .It was yum!
- OR you can eat just the chili.