Peas - 1 cup
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece grated
Green chilly - 1
Onion - 1 cup chopped roughly
Ghee - 1tbs
Garlic - 2 cloves
Black cumin - 1 tbs
Tomato puree - 1 cup
Milk or Cream - 3/4 cup
Paneer - 1 cup Cubed or as much or less as you like. (used fresh home made paneer)
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic and green chilly to make a paste
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Fry cubed paneer turned frequently, until it turns slightly brown.
- Add cumin, once the nice aroma comes out of it, add ground onion mixture.
- Fry until the onion turns brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk or cream and paneer.
- Add salt and lower the heat.
- Cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with naan or roti.
Go to home made paneer recipe