Paneer/ Cottage cheese - cut into 1 inch cube
Oil/Ghee - 1 tbs
Green chilly - 1 - cut into lengthwise
Milk or heavy cream - 1/2 cup
Cumin and coriander powder - 1 tbs
1 bay leaf
* Boil spinach and grind in a food processor
* Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom, ginger, garlic paste, fry until golden brown
* Add Add ground spinach, green chilly and cook for 5 minutes
* Add milk and cook for 2-3 minutes
* In a separate pan fry panner until golden brown and put in a iced cold water for 10 seconds and take out.
* Add this paneer to the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Serve hot with roti/ naan or rice. Enjoy