Kidney beans are a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber.When combined with whole grains such as rice, kidney beans provide virtually fat-free high quality protein. In addition to providing slow burning complex carbohydrates, kidney beans can increase your energy by helping to replenish your iron stores. (Source : WHFoods ).
Kidney beans - Soaked overnight
Paneer - 1 cup Grated
Carrot - 1 cup Grated
Salt and Pepper to taste
Whole grain tortilla (Chapathi)
- Cook and mash the beans.
- half cook other vegetables that you are adding
- Mix paneer, mashed beans and vegetables together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat the tava(pancake pan) on the medium-high flame.
- Just heat 2 tortilla for 10 sec on each side.
- Now place 1 heated tortilla on top of the pan, reduce the heat to low-medium.
- Spread little grated cheese.
- Spread spoon full of beans mixture evenly on tortilla.