Couscous - 1 cup
Dry Coconut flakes- 3 tbs
Paneer - cubed 1 cup
Carrot - chopped finely - 1/2 cup
Onions - chopped finely - 1 cup
Green beans - chopped- 1/2 cup
Peas - 1/2 cup
Garlic - 2 cloves minced
Ginger - 1 inch piece - grated
Milk or heavy cream - 1 cup
Water or broth - ~3 cups (Adjust according to your required consistency)
Corn kernels - 1 cup
Butter - 1 Tbs
Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Add butter to pan and turn the heat to medium-high flame.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, saute it until translucent.
- Mean time,wash the couscous
- Add the couscous to pan and bring it to boil, add 3 cups of water.
- Cook on a medium-high flame for about 10 minutes
- Add Vegetables, milk, salt and pepper
- Lower the heat to low-medium.
- Cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the cubed paneer and coconut flakes.
- Check for salt, spice consistency, add more if desired.
- Enjoy the flaky, tasty soup with loaf of bread