Ingredients: For Stuffing
1 Avocado - scooped and mashed gently.
pinch of garam masala
Pinch of turmeric
- Make a chapathi dough - like this .
- Make a Medium sized potato like ball.
- Sprinkle the dry flour on the clean surface.
- Roll the ball to make chapathi.
- Stuff the avocado stuffing's in the middle of the rolled chapathi.
- Cover the stuffing's from all the corners and make ball again.
- Now slowly start rolling from the center to the edges.
- Sprinkle more flour if chapathi is sticking to the surface.
- It is difficult to make thin paratha, the stuffing's comes out easily. So be very care full while rolling.
- Heat the Pan and cook both sides, brush butter, ghee or oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or pickle.
- Enjoy the healthy dinner.
- If you cannot eat avocado just like that, Find a way to eat Avocado!. Thats my thoughts.. It has so much of health benefits.