For the Filling:
Sugar - 11/2 cups
Lemon juice - 1 tbs
Cinnamon powder - 1 tbs
all purpose flour - 2Tbs
- Preheat the oven to 420F.
- Knead all the crust ingredients together in hand or food processor for few seconds. Do not knead the dough for long time.
- Divide the dough in to two balls.
- On the floured flat surface, roll the ball in to a circle shape slightly larger than the pie pan or dish.
- Slowly transfer the flattened dough into pie dish, fit into a pan, pressing against all the sides.
- Cut off the overhanging edges.
- Prepare the fillings.
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix it once.
- Roll out the other ball just like the first one.
- Place the fillings in to pie shell, spreading evenly with the back of the spatula.
- Cut the butter stick into small pieces and spread on top of the fillings.
- Carefully place the other rolled ball over the fillings.
- Press the edges down into the base pie shell. Covering the entire fillings.
- Brush the outer layer with the butter.
- Make couple of ventilation holes.
- Transfer the pie pan to preheated oven; to lower rack.
- Bake it for around 45-50 minutes. Depending on the oven type and condition. It took me 50 minutes.
- Enjoy the delicious pie.