flax seed/whole wheat roll
Honey - 1Tbs
Olive oil - 2 tbs
Butter - to Coat the rolls
1. In a small bowl , whisk together the warm water and honey. Stir yeast into the water mixture and let stand until foamy, about 7 minutes.
2. Mean time Grind flax seed until medium-fine
3. Add olive oil and salt to warm milk.
4. In a large bowl add all purpose flour, wheat flour, ground flax seed.
5. Add milk mixture and dissolved yeast water to dry mixture.
6. kneed well until it forms a single dough. kneed it well for 5-10 minutes. Place the dough in a slightly greased bowl.
7. Cover thin cloth and let it rest for 45 minutes
8. Punch it to remove all the air and kneed it well again.
9. Divide it into 20 rolls, then roll each into ball, tucking any seams under. Place on a large nonstick baking sheet and cover with damp towel. Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
10. Heat oven to 375°. Uncover dough, brush rolls with butter and sprinkle little flax seed. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove it from the oven and serve it with fruits preserve or with soup. ◦