One of vighnesh's friends is a great fan of Bajji. Every time he comes to our home, I will prepare some kind of bajji and he loves that. We have saying "Athithi devo bhava" :)
* Add all the flour to grated/shredded broccoli, add salt and spices and mix well. Add a tbs of water, Do not add much water. The water in vegetable is good for mixing. If it becomes too dry, may be you have to add another tbs of water. Or if it becomes too watery, add some more besan flour
* Keep the mixing covered for half an hour.
* Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying.
* Once it is hot, make a small ball from the bajji mixing and place it in oil. Be very careful while frying, do not get yourself burned.
* Fry them until brown or all the bubbles settles down.
* Keep the fried bajji in a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
* Serve hot. Enjoy.
* You can make bajji with only besan flour, but the purpose of adding corn and rice flour is to make bajji more crispy.
* The other vegetables I tried making the above kind of bajji are - Cauliflower, Broccoli and cauliflower mixed together, and cabbage. They are shredded or grated and other procedures are same.