Blueberry Muffin



I am so obsessed with berries these days,everyday I will be thinking what I can make today using berry!. And yesterday I made Blueberry muffin. I actually do not make muffins so often; it is not because I do not like it, it is because I can't stop eating muffins: breakfast, lunch and whenever I enter kitchen. :)
Ingredients:
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon of Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda
2 Eggs
1 cup of Sugar
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
lemon zest
1/2 cup of Milk
1 stick of unsalted butter (melted- room temperature)
11/2 cup of Blueberry (fresh or frozen)


Method:
  • Heat the oven to 375 degree f.
  • Sift all the dry ingredients - flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and powder and set aside.
  • Whisk eggs and butter.
  • Add dry ingredients(flour mix) and whisk well.
  • Fold blueberries gently.



  • Coat each muffin cup lightly with butter
  • Distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups
  • place it in middle-lower part of the oven rack.
  • Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown
  • Test with the knife to make sure that the center of the muffin are done. (knife should come out clean from the muffin)
  • Let it cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
  • Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF
Share/Bookmark