4 cloves of Garlic3 tbs of Coconut powder
1 Tbs of Musturd seeds
1/4 tbs of Turmeric
1/2 cup Yogurt(curd)/ lightly beaten ButterMilk
3/4 cup of Water
Salt - to taste
Sugar - 1/4 tbs
1 tbs of Oil
Pinch of Hing
- Grind all the ingredients except yogurt. add more water if required
- Mix with lightly beaten yogurt.
- Add oil to pan, once the oil is lightly hot, add mustard seeds, Hing
- Once it starts to splatter, add to the ground mixture and cover it immediately to keep the aroma.
- Look for salt, sugar consistency. Add more if desired
- Serve with rice.