- Angle hair speghetti - 4 ounces
- Spinach - 10 ounces ( finely chopped or frozen baby spinach)
- milk - 1/2 cup
- cheese - 2 tbs (preferably parmesan cheese)
- black pepper - 1/4 tbs
- italian seasoning - 1 tbs
- onion - 1/2 cup (thin sliced)
Cook the Angle hair speghetti and drain well. Usually it takes 20-25 minutes to cook. Cook the spinach and drain the well. Add milk, cheese, blak pepper, intalian seasoning and spinach to the coocked speghetti. Greese the oven compatible container and put speghetti mixture in it. Close the lid and keep it in the oven for 10 minutes. Now take out the lid and keep it again in the oven and cook until it becomes light brown.
Searve hot with the italian souce, prego sauce tastes good with speghetti.